Date Posted: February 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 288028
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Work throughout the concrete department performing several tasks
- Assist with pouring concrete.
- Clean molds.
- Sand moldbed maintenance
- Clean up department.
- Use pressure washer.
- Operate forklift.
- Other tasks as necessary.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be able to report to work each day at 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Must be able to stay until concrete is finished properly – flexible end of day. (Some jobs may require staying past 3:30 pm)
- Must be familiar with various concrete tools.
- Must be able to bend/stoop, squat/crouch, climb, kneel and twist.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean up concrete after each product is cast.
- Must help other areas when concrete is not being poured.
- Knowing how to grade, and run a vibrator. (Plus)