Date Posted: November 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 288120
This position is responsible for providing support to the Arbitration Specialist team. This support would include, but not limited to, the following: obtainment of client approval to arbitrate, preparation of contention supports, verification of claims against client payment transactions, tracking of filing dates within Troveris for arbitration log, submission of application to appropriate arbitration venue, and processing recoveries.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Assist in obtainment of client approval.
• Prepare contention support packets.
• Verify actual client payment transactions against evidence.
• Maintain Equian Arbitration database to track stages of arbitration event.
• Submit arbitration application to appropriate venue. ? Validate within 24 hours that application was received by appropriate venue and obtain filing / hearing dates.
• Obtain or request appropriate documentation (i.e.: police, fire, investigation reports, photos, recorded statements, etc…) as needed at Arbitration Specialist direction.
• Record awards within Equian through projections or closure of event and track timely payments from 3P carriers.
• Maintain arbitration-only client invoices for fee collection.
• Produce illustration diagrams that support Examiner & Arbitration Specialist Theory of Liability, as needed.
• Manage the transcription of all Examiner & Arbitration Specialist events.
• Provide assistance as needed to expedite Arbitration process.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have at least 1 year related job experience.