Salary: $18 - $20
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288192
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our client in Livermore has an opening on their accounting team! The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, be reliable with a professional attitude.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Ensure the timely and accurate posting of accounts payable invoices and timely and accurate processing of checks in accordance with company policies and procedures. Positions provide overall support to the Accounting Department as needed.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintaining employee records
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, dedicated, positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Customer Service Representative a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay