Date Posted: November 8, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 288259
Our client is looking for a Failure Analysis Technician for a direct hire position in Cranbury, NJ.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Failure Mode Analysis function.
- Duties include sample preparation for analysis, visual inspection of parts with an optical microscope, operating a scanning acoustic microscope, dicing saw, lap and polish equipment.
- Additional duties include training on and use of advanced analytical tools such as scanning electron microscope (SEM).
- Present data and results of analyses to customers (internal and external).
- Minimum of 2 years related experience as a technician in laser-related development and/or service is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point
Must be able to work independently and with extremely high level of precision and accuracy
Complete work according to instructions, in a tightly controlled environment
Should be able to multitask, possess good organizational skills and work in a team environment
Associate degree in Science or Engineering