Salary: $11.50 per hour
Date Posted: November 8, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288367
In this role you are responsible for all packaging support functions such as preparation of equipment and packaging components to be used in support of/or packaging of the product.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proper GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) including good housekeeping, proper protection of product quality and integrity, and personal hygiene.
- Read and understand written instructions and SOPs.
- Operate production equipment required for all aspects in the packaging of products to ensure compliance with cGMPs, SOPS, FDA, and DEA guidelines.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation to comply with FDA regulations.
- Use computer systems to enter batch data, reviews Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs), and operate computerized equipment.
- Follow all regulatory guidelines including execution of supporting product documentation.
- Adhere to all safety practices.
- Complete required Safety Orientation by understanding basic concepts of the procedures.
- Set up and operates a packaging machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Fill, secure, and label containers according to company and/or customer specifications.
- Verify goods packaged against package invoices.
- Able to follow spoken and written instructions and pre-established guidelines and SOPs to perform the functions of the job
- Run machine for product runs.
- Package completed product during each run.
- Clean the room when running a different product, take out trash, clear areas.
- Round up the components for the following runs.
- Load/Feed the bottles.
- Keep the outside packaging area clear.
- Set bad labels and seals aside for rework.
- Package bottles in designated box.
- Load boxes on pallet.
- Make sure there’s no rework.
- Assist other teams with packaging and loading bottles.
- Sets the counter to its designated format.
- Measure the products by length and width
- Verify that the rails are set right.
- Align the labeler, set height, adjust if needed
- Clean or clear room which includes taking machine apart, cleaning the parts, mopping, clean windows, seals, wiping conveyors with alcohol. As well as, wiping the machine with alcohol.
- Opens boxes for the QC team.
- Check status of room.
- Set up all machines in assigned room.
- Perform other packaging-related duties as assigned
Full Time M-F
$11.5- per hour
2:15 am - 10:45 PM