Salary: $16.70 - $20.90/hr.
Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288420
A world-wide leader of electronic manufacturing services in the aerospace industry in Moorpark is urgently looking for
Quality Technician II
$16.70 - $20.90/hr.
- Verify processes and manufacturing instructions to produce quality product that meets customers’ requirements.
- Performs data collection, analysis, data verification and charts and graph preparation.
- Complete the Quality section of the Manufacturing Readiness Review
- Implement Quality Management Plans
- Monitor process control limits
- Assist product engineers in the maintenance of inspection procedures, audits and stock/floor purges
- Assist with operations on process improvements and process optimization
- Assist Engineering in the generation of weekly and monthly inspection and test reports for Business Units
- Review inspection and test reports for areas of process improvement
- Maintain Process Feedback (PFS) data and tables and provide ongoing support to all PFS users
- Analyze data and resolve discrepancies
- Complete test yield charts, Defects Per Unit (DPU) charts, etc. in support of quality engineers
- Develop and maintain Opportunities for Error (OFE) for all assemblies
- Provide Parts per Million (PPM) reporting and analysis for all products
- Notify departments when reviews are due
- Assist with ECO sign-off
Level III Degree and Experiences:
- 2 year Engineering or Technical degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management
- 8+ years of experience; 3+ years in a leadership role; ASQ certification
- Ability to provide various levels of engineer quality work
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization and with customers
- Ability to work on the most complex products and issues