Date Posted: November 9, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 288480
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check lots to go through tumbling.
- Change the water in the ultrasonic machine, check to make sure filters are clean.
- Measure the lots that have already been processed.
- Separate the media.
- All of the above duties are daily duties except the following: Every two weeks the tanks must be cleaned out, this process should take no longer than 3 to 4 hours.
- Work area is to be kept clean and neat at all times.
- Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
- Cross training for other jobs is required so that employees can occasionally fill-in other departments, when required.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
*Training will be provided during 1st Shift for up to 6 weeks depending on quickly the Associate learns the process.
* Must be able to work weekends
High school diploma or GED, the ability to speak, read and write English.
Training: M-F, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
After Training: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Tue & Wed OFF)
During Training: $10.75/hr
After Training: $11.50/hr