Salary: $10.00 per hour
Date Posted: November 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 288628
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils.
- Perform cleaning tasks, washing dishes and breakdown of service in kitchen.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
- Six months to a year of recent and relevant waitress, waiter or banquet server experience required.
- Must be willing to work week days, nights and/or weekends.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must be able to 11:30 am-9:30 pm.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Banquet server will have to wear the attire necessary for events.
- Frequently walking with some standing at times; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary.
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel.