Date Posted: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 289684
Customer Service Representative – Concordville PA
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate to work approximately 25 hours per week at their Concordville PA location as a Customer Service Representative.
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking.
• Retains customer volume, sales, and profitability through proactive stewardship of the firm’s relationship with assigned customer.
• Increases opportunities with existing customers by using a consultative selling approach to deliver added value.
• Emphasizes the broad PPG product line to capture the maximum share of the customers’ wallets.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Managing large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries
• Identifies pricing issues for management to address.
• Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, monitoring satisfaction and working with Special Products Team for hard to find parts.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Proven inside sales experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience answering dozens of calls per day.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
• Previous experience with Excel.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!