Date Posted: November 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 289827
PrideStaff is looking for hard-working individuals to work for a client in Griffin, GA. There are great opportunities for advancement at this facility, with the eventual goal of becoming a Machine Operator.
- Pack and seal finished product for shipping.
- Build pallets and stack finished goods onto pallets
- Inspect in-process packaging to endure consistent quality and remove defective products and packaging material in the process.
- Conduct inventory count on finished and rejected packaged items.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule (weekend work)
- STEEL TOE BOOTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION (No Exceptions)
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse (in the summer it will be HOT and in the winter it will be COLD)
- Pass a math test dealing with Fractions, and a Tape Measure test
- Pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Federal Background Check
- Pay rate: $11.25/hr
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!