Salary: Competitive, but dependent on experience
Date Posted: December 4, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 289876
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT:
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to join our client’s team before tax season starts. The Senior Tax Accountant will be working for a reputable CPA Firm in the Sacramento area, who offers a very flexible schedule during the off-season.
The Senior Tax Accountant is expected to perform most tax procedures with minimal supervision and work well with the tax team through completion of the engagements. The right candidate will be able to assist the accounting and audit departments when needed, work at client locations, and put in the hours required to get assignments completed. Our firm offers great work-life balance, competitive benefits (including a flexible schedule) and a family-friendly work environment. Salary is dependent on experience.
- Engaging in business development opportunities with industry team members and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Assist partners and manager in resolving client needs in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Preparing, reviewing and tax planning for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries.
- Conduct tax research, experience with Checkpoint is a plus
- Preparation of compiled financial statements
- Focusing on engagement management and operational excellence
- Prepare other accounting, auditing, and tax duties as needed as assigned by partners
- CPA license required
- B.S. degree in Accounting; Master’s in Taxation preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience in a tax role in public accounting
- Strong computer skills, proficient Microsoft Office Applications; experience with Lacerte
- Technical ability reflective of experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work within a team framework
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must live in the Sacramento region
- Dependable transportation to travel to and from clients as needed in the Sacramento Metro Area
Salary: Competitive, but Dependent on Experience
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!