Salary: $16+ DOE
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290420
Are you a recent Graduate with a degree in Biology, Chemistry or Animal Science? Or Looking for a great opportunity with full benefits and competitive pay? We currently have a client looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team!!
This entry-level Laboratory Technician duties consist of the following:
- Assist daily with the preparation of sample analysis
- Analyze samples via ELISA platform
- Analyze samples through the use of automatic titration
- Analyze samples using Lateral Flow Strips
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining accurate records
- Responsible for instrument calibration
- Responsible for the ordering and purchasing of all lab materials
- Effective communication with lab personnel in order to ensure a productive atmosphere
- Communicate with Quality Assurance team in a timely manner when quality issues arise
- Responsible for scheduling the disposal of hazardous waste
- Responsible for data collection, creating reports, and data summaries
- Responsible for communicating with outside laboratories
- Create and maintain SOP’s for lab practices
- Reporting to Management on a day to day basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Animal Science or related field preferred.
- 1+ years as a Laboratory Technician
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Proficient in HACCP, SQF Food Safety
- Strong Knowledge of GMP's
Pay starting at $16+/hr
Please apply with an updated resume or contact our office today at (559) 734-4002.