Forest Park, GA
Salary: 10.00-12.00/hr (based on experience)
Date Posted: November 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290563
PrideStaff is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join a rapidly growing electronics repair company in Forest Park, GA. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and testing of electronic devices. The candidate will be responsible for testing of the electronic products for home security and home automation.
- Perform automated and semi-automated testing of electronic assemblies
- Follows test procedures
- Determines if the product passes all the test steps
- Inspects product for physical damages and/or contamination
- High School Diploma or higher
- Minimum five years of experience testing of electronics products
- Ability to follow multi-step test procedures
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of quality standards for PCB assemblies (IPC standards)
Pay is based on previous experience.
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!