Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290578
Production Specialist / Production Tech
2nd Shift - 1:00 PM -9:30 PM
** Must be available to work weekends.
Alpharetta / Roswell Area
PrideStaff is working with a client in the Roswell area on immediate openings. The PRODUCTION AND MACHINE OPERATORS perform a variety of manufacturing tasks to formulate, fill, package, and inspect products in a self-directed work team environment.
- Perform a variety of manufacturing tasks to formulate, fill, package, and inspect products.
- Cross-train in more than one work-center.
- Read and follow work-center documentation and work instructions.
- Record information in Product Documentation in "real time".
- Produce a high quality product at established rates.
- Identify and recommend process and safety improvements where applicable.
- Perform monthly Safety and Process Audits if applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-year previous manufacturing and/or production experience
- Strong attention to detail, manual dexterity, and hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to meet production quotas and deadlines.
- Basic math skills; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages; and interpret data
- Experience with MS Office, SAP, Livelink, Internet, etc. preferred
- Ability to read and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
- GMP manufacturing experience is a major plus.
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push/pull pallet jacks and carts.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to successfully pass education (completed HS Diploma/GED minimum), employment, drug, and background screenings.
Applicants wishing to be considered should include details on recent manufacturing and/or production experience. Resumes without required experience will not be reviewed.
Applications without resumes will not be considered.