Peachtree City, GA
Date Posted: November 28, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290584
JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
OHSE (Occupational Health, Safety & Environment) Manager
- Plans and directs environmental, safety and health activities at site level.
- Evaluates and controls hazards to prevent incidents and injuries
- Directly involved with overall revenue, expenditure and budget of the site. Estimated $70M per year
- Safety training for all new hires, annual compliance training, contractors training, and any other safety related training
- Provide technical environment, safety and health support and information to the site
- Ensures compliance with governmental agencies to include OSHA, EPA, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Coordinates all Emergency Preparedness Response (EPR) plans to ensure safe and effective evacuation and medical attention
- Facilitates safety training or obtains outside consultants to perform training i.e. lockout/tagout waste (RCRA) HazCom and other procedures
- Responsible for managing the overall occupational health program- power industrial trucks, annual audiograms, industrial hygiene, noise testing, etc.
- Prepares written policies and procedures, recommends changes to prevent accidents and illnesses
- Bachelor's/Associate's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience with 70% focus on safety and %30 focus on environmental
- Manufacturing experience required
- Experience with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:1996, OSHAS 19002:1999 is highly desirable
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!