Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 290647
QUALITY INSPECTORS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY (TWO)
Working for a 3rd party/neutral company in the inspection and quality control department.
This is a temp to hire, possible direct hire for the right candidates.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Pay: $25-$35, DOE
A leader in Quality Control and Inspection Industry, this one-stop, under-one-roof company provides a solution to all of your precision measurement, inspection, engineering, 3D scanning, modeling & quality-related needs
We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Vision System Programmer / Quality Inspector to perform dimensional measurement and inspection utilizing various VMMs (vision/video measurement machines) or vision systems
The candidates will perform dimensional measurement and inspection of a variety of manufactured components primarily by programming various vision systems and multi-sensor VMMs/CMMs, as well as through the use of various manual gages.
Candidates will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast paced, environment where accuracy and quality are the highest priority.
· Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for many types of manufacturing and many different industries.
· Dimensional inspection by programming vision systems and multi-sensor CMMs and VMMs, and a variety of other metrology equipment and hand-tools.
· Dimensional Inspection to drawings, procedures & customer specifications.
· Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results.
· Assist and support other Inspectors with dimensional inspection tasks.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a Quality Inspector
· Working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Experience with Programming Vision Systems is essential
· Knowledge with QC5000 software with DCC programming on vision systems
· Knowledge of Zeiss Calypso and/or Mitutoyo Optical CMM's using QV-Pak a plus
· Dimensional inspection using a variety of precision instruments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to work with little supervision
*Excellent opportunity for advancement. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.