Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Date Posted: January 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291119
PrideStaff has partnered with our Palm Beach Gardens client in search of a motivated Staff Accountant to join their team! Direct Hire Opportunity! Ideal candidate must have BA in Accounting.
In this role candidate will prepare financial statements, analyze trends, create reports and explain variances to help predict future revenues and expenses.
- Assist in preparation of certain financial statement schedules
- Review and complete analysis of general ledger for accuracy
- Prepares manual journal entries and monthly intercompany analysis
- Prepares routine and ad hoc reporting for management
- Assist in quarterly and year-end audits
- Prepares account reconciliations
- Perform month-end closing
- Fixed assets and prepares depreciation schedules
- Complies to internal controls and company policies
- Performs related duties as assigned
- MUST have Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Must have excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and prepare financial reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present issues and findings to various target audiences
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
Competitive compensation package to include annual bonus plan. Company will relocate the right candidate. Qualified candidates please submit your resume to this posting or if you are unable email to email@example.com and enter “Staff” in subject line.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!