Boynton Beach, FL
Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291191
PrideStaff Financial is seeking a Controller for growing manufacturing company in Boynton Beach on a Direct Hire basis. Ideal candidate would have manufacturing and QuickBooks experience.
- Develop and/or manage preparation of budget and financial forecasts, financial statements, key financial indicators, cash flow, and income and balance sheet statements.
- Monitor and analyze monthly fiscal results and operational costs against budget.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of fiscal and accounting data to assess profitability and performance.
- Maintain benchmarks for financial and operational performance for various departments, and offer guidance and direction.
- Direct financial audits and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and investment decisions.
- Prepare business valuations, and develop purchase and sale strategies.
- Manage banking relationships and capital-raising activities for expansion and growth.
- Oversee department structure and daily operations to achieve goals - accounts receivable & accounts payable
- Lead, direct and develop staff to maximize individual and team performance.
- Oversee inventory control, IT support, marketing and human resources.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA and/or CPA designation is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks a must; knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is a plus.
- Minimum five years’ hands-on managerial accounting experience. Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Experience with cost accounting, general ledger accounting, budgeting, financial forecasting, cost analysis, strategic business analysis and planning, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial reporting, income tax preparation, and banking.
- Effectual leadership abilities with experience leading, directing, coaching and developing personnel.
- Detail and accuracy oriented.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with competing deadlines.
- High integrity and utmost confidentiality to serve the best interests of the company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; expert level skills in Excel with ability to work with pivot tables, write complex formulas and vLookups.
Salary range $60-70k with competitive benefit package. Qualified candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com and enter “Controller” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!