Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291234
Production Supervisor is needed for Home Manufacture Company!!! This position will report to the Production Manager and Engineers.
Summary: Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the construction of factory-built housing within a manufacturing plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines blueprints to determine dimensions of structure.
- Studies production schedules and assigns employees as required to meet production schedules.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of the product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Calculates time card totals and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Sets up machines and equipment.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a great work ethic
- Must have strong leadership and people skills
- Must foster continuous improvement
- Must have the ability to build a cohesive results-oriented team
- Must be flexible with working overtime hours as needed, including some Saturdays.
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Manufactured/modular housing experience desired
Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm
Starting pay: $50-$60 DOE
Benefits: Full Benefits, Dental and Vision