Farmers Branch, TX
Date Posted: January 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291285
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with their North Dallas client in search of a dynamic credit analyst to join their growing team!
This is a relaxed culture that offers fantastic flexibility and FUN!
- Establish credit limits, release orders, communicate with customers and the sales team to ensure credit information is up to date.
- Contact customer trade references when necessary to determine credit worthiness.
- Analyze financial statements, credit applications, D&B, etc.
- Partner with leadership and account services to maintain customer risk categories and ensure accuracy
- Work effectively with internal customers to build a partnership
- Minimize bad debt risk for commercial accounts
- 2 + years of commercial credit analysis experience
- A dependable and efficient work ethic and the preference for a team environment are highly preferred
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills