Date Posted: December 5, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291299
Grower Accountant/Receptionist in the Fowler area
This position will support commodity receiving location with crop activity and grower payments by providing oversight for the grower payment process and ensuring all grower activity is properly recorded. This position will provide support as needed to the receiving business units.
Other job duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting customers and walk in traffic
- Weighing trucks
- Data entry
- Must possess strong knowledge of GAAP, understand business processes and supply chain systems
- Has deductive reasoning skills to evaluate accounting/finance outcomes back to system process
- Strong analytical capability
- Accounting experience in agriculture, food processing or other consumer product industry preferred
- Ideal candidate will be very outgoing and friendly, have a sense of urgency, coachable, hands-on and be a team player willing to jump in where needed without being asked.
- Accounting degree preferred
- Experience with Data Tech software a plus.
There could be some Saturday/Sunday work days during peak deliveries, especially during harvest season August-November. The front office hours vary from 8:00am - 5:00pm to 7:00am - 6:00pm. The hours are staggered amongst the staff to ensure everyone receives 40 hours a week.
Pay $15 - $18 hourly depending on experience