San Leandro, CA
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291327
Our client in San Leandro has an immediate need for an Order Picker Associate. The ideal candidate will show ambition and hustle performing their job.
The Order Selector/UPS Processor will efficiently pick and stack orders for shipment along with preparing UPS Parcel orders for proper shipment. In addition, this position will maintain the highest level of accuracy while maintaining production levels which meet or exceed established standards. The employee will also contribute to a safe and clean work environment.
Order picker position- TEMP TO PERMANENT POSITION.
- ATTENDANCE ON TIME DAILY
- RF SCAN GUN EXPERIENCE
- WILLING TO LEARN CHERRY PICKER
- WILLING TO WORK WITH AN ELECTRIC PALLET JACK
- WILLING TO WORK IN DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS WHEN NECESSARY
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- ABILITY TO COUNT
- ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK
- ABILITY TO WORK WITH DIVERSE PERSONALITIES
Shift: 7:30am to 4:00 pm (**WITH OVERTIME WHEN NECESSARY)
- High school diploma
- RF Scanner knowledge
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to follow orders with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel