Date Posted: January 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291354
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Cost Accountant professional for our client in Livermore!
Cost Accounting Job Description
Reporting to the Controller, this position is an opportunity to learn and use skills a growing company that provides job diversity and upward career path.
- Oversees the management and reconciliation of inventory.
- Responsible for ordering inventory as necessary.
- Oversees and develops costing methods.
- Responsible for the tracking of manufacturing variances.
- Assists in the implementation and development of an MRP system.
- Assists with month end close and year-end audit.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required
- Possess excellent computer skills with emphasis in Excel.
- Analytical, self-motivated, able to work alone or within a team in a fast pace environment.
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- 4 year accounting degree required.
- 3 years of recent cost accounting experience
- Manufacturing company experience a must.
At Pridestaff Financial, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
At PrideStaff Financial we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.