Union City, CA
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291356
Our Client in Union City is looking for Machine Operators!
Description and Key Responsibilities
- Report food and safety and quality problems to personnel of authority to initiate action
- Follow Company’s Hygiene Policy
- Follow Company’s Health & Safety Policies
- Follow daily cleaning procedures
- Ensure that all materials being used are listed in the job packet
- Perform quality checks at the prescribed times listed in the Quality Plan and record the results in the Bag Specification In-Process Sheet
- Record the time, critical supplier identities and quantities of the raw materials added to the process onto the Daily Production Sheet
- Record information necessary for the Daily Production Sheet, Downtime Sheet, Detail Sheet and Bag Specification In-Process Sheet.
- Trouble –shoot line issues and seek assistance from the proper personnel when trouble-shooting assistance is needed.
- Add fitments and complete roll changes when needed.
- Monitor packers assigned to their lines for proper packing configuration and splicing technique.
- Properly label individual boxes and completed pallets
- Keep line area clean and safe
- Ensure proper turnover for the next shift by explaining defects and special needs of the work order in-progress
- Perform or assist in line change-over’s
- Follow proper cleaning and sanitizing policies
- Use only approved sanitizer
- Operator Training Course
- Company-Specific Safety and Health Program
- Company-Specific Policies and Procedures
Shifts: - 6:00AM-2:30PM
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay