« Back to Search
Customer Service Representative, Inbound
San Ramon, CA
$16 - $20
January 16, 2018
Temporary to Hire
Our Client in San Ramon has an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Representative. This is a Temp To Hire position. Great career opportunity!
Receives incoming and places outgoing phone calls to/from customers, alarm dealers and monitoring stations. Completes system documentation and paperwork on each account as necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service in a call center environment.
- Responds in a timely manner to all telephone calls from customer, techs and dealers according to the established criteria.
- Accepts inbound calls from customer’s techs and dealers placing systems on test & reads back test signals.
- Provides quality service, prompt response and follow up to each customer or dealer inquiry/ dispute.
- Responsible for researching and analysis in order to provide customers with resolutions to their concerns.
- Creates Service Jobs in response to customer requests for service.
- Responsible for basic trouble shooting with alarm equipment to assist with customers concerns.
- Creates internal “Actions” for follow-up communications with customers from other departments.
- May arrange for customers to pay by phone with credit card or check; initiate set up of account on EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Update Account on each contact with current address and phone numbers.
- Documents all conversations with each customer.
- Handles Alarm/Supervisory signal traffic when high traffic level warrants.
- Works within a team to provide continuous follow up with customers and dealers to ensure that service issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Reduces customer attrition and ensure adherence to contractual obligation by resolving customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Adherence to call quality standards according to departmental established guidelines.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with customers, dealers, department personnel and other Team Members.
- Accepts assignments with an open, cooperative, positive team oriented attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi task.
- Demonstrates exceptional call quality etiquette.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Possesses effective listening skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and effective problem solving techniques.
- Minimum 40 WPM typing skills.
Available to work any shift and any days in a 5:30am-7pm call center environment, while maintaining an on-time attendance record
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay