Salary: $12.50 to $17.00/hr Depending on Experience a
Date Posted: January 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291532
Manufacturing and Production Associate
For 40 years, our client has been making the best audio hardware and software for the professional AV market. In spaces large and small, from the everyday conference rooms to complex enterprise applications for universities and beyond, our client manufactures products designed to optimize your audio landscaping.
With a focused approach to quality and service our client has a history of not only meeting the needs of their customer, but also developing the people that work for them. The manufacturing facility is a new, state of the art, quality focused workspace. Employees enjoy open spaces, natural light and ergonomically designed workstations. Our client offers a world-class benefits package and opportunity for advancement. The modern break room is spacious, offers free coffee and access to computers for personal use during breaks. All associates have access to a no cost fitness rom with both Cardio and Strength training apparatus.
- Fabricates or assembles electronic equipment according to written work instructions
- Flexes to multiple work areas daily based on established patterns
- Accurately performs inventory transactions
- Actively participates in daily in Tier 1 daily management system (DMS) meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 0 to 10 yrs experience in the field
- Familiarity with computers and Windows based applications is preferred
- Possesses excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to multi-task and be flexible in a dynamic work environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- May be required to alternate schedules to meet production goals
- Attendance is a critical function of this position
- $12.50-$17:00 Depending on Experience and Shift.
- 5:00am-1:30pm (PCB Area)
- 7:00am-3:30pm (Assembly Area)