Salary: $12- 14.50/hour doe
Date Posted: December 8, 2017
Job ID: 291857
Forklift Operators - IMMEDIATE Day Shift Openings
Full-time - First and 2nd Shift Openings
Experienced/Skilled (experience more important than OSHA certification)
Call PRIDESTAFF immediately at 916-757-6100
PrideStaff Sacramento East is currently seeking a Forklift Operator for a local company to assist with their increase in production. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude! Experience in an industrial environment moving odd and unusually sized and shaped materials is necessary to the success of this position.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Operating forklift, sit down, cherry picker
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
- Loading materials into and out of trucks
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production
- Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
- Performing a variety of tasks
- Working under general supervision
- Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
Shipping and Receiving basic duties as well, management of inventory and verifying accuracy of orders and materials.
MUST be willing to accept overtime.
Qualified Candidates of the Forklift Operator position should be familiar with standard warehouse operations. You must be hardworking, consistent, and reliable. We are seeking Candidates who are motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
· OSHA certified, or ability to get OSHA certified
· Recent Forklift Driving experience
· Familiarity with various types of Forklifts, cranes helpful
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and pass a drug drug screen, must be over 18 years of age
· Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US as well as original valid copy of ID
If interested in this position and feel you meet the above requirements, can provide professional references from prior places of employment, or have further questions, please apply and follow-up with a call to our office:
keywords: industrial materials, construction, cranes, stand-up lifts, freezer, Tony's Fine Foods, refrigerated, cold suit, lumber, double forks.