Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 291957
Our client in Hayward has an immediate need for an Order Puller! The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and the willingness to work and learn. Full-time, temp-to-hire position!
Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, and self-sufficient under limited supervision in a warehouse environment. Candidate must also be able to work on their feet for extended periods and lift 30 to 40 pounds.
Job Objective: To work in shipping and receiving simultaneously as needed. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pull Orders: As needed pull orders using packing lists and stage on packing table.
- Check Orders: As needed check orders, pulled by someone other than yourself, for accuracy. Let puller know if a problem arises so that it can be fixed.
- Pack Orders: Pack checked orders and stage in shipping area.
- Make Labels: Create and print labels for mass and base business orders as needed.
- Ship Orders: Ship orders through shipping system for ground shipments and create BOL for truck shipments.
- Receiving: As needed, unload, check-in, sort and put away incoming shipments.
- Daily Cycle Count: Perform daily counts that will be provided to you by Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Lead.
Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm