« Back to Search
Call Center Customer Service Representative
$13-14 PER HOUR
October 10, 2018
Temporary to Hire
The Customer Care Specialist provides telephone and email support for a specific group of customers.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating effectively and professionally with customer via phone, email and potentially live chat.
- Investigating and answering customer inquiries regarding orders, returns, policy and procedures, products and overall customer service.
- Placing outbound telephone calls or composing emails to follow-up with customers who have issues or concerns.
- Scheduling exams for patients of doctors.
- Placing orders for customers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Associate must exhibit excellent customer care, attendance, phone, communication and writing skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge of basic Microsoft applications and the ability to learn other computer software applications. Must be able to toggle many different systems at a time and multi-task
- Call Center Experience preferred
- Associate will have a set schedule, and must be able to work evenings and 1 weekend day, with the potential to move to earlier shifts and off weekends with seniority.
- Pay rate: $13-$14/hour depending on position and shift
- Must be available during the hours of 8am - 10:00 pm (M-F) and 9-6 (Weekends)
- Training: 9:00 - 5:30 pm (two weeks of training)