Salary: Up to $20.00/hr
Date Posted: December 12, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292287
Summary / Purpose
The Quality / Customer Service Representative provides product support to customers, customer service and sales representatives and is responsible for developing and implementing the procedures for pulling and packaging order to ship to customers in a timely manner. Ensures the products are in proper working order.
- Answers calls and emails regarding product usage, application, and operation for customers and sales representatives according to procedures.
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Directs or escalates requests and unresolved issues to the designated resources.
- Evaluates returned product to determine mis-use or product defect.
- Ensures products are appropriately stored and maintained according to the procedures to maintain product integrity.
- Ensure that the employees in contact with the products (warehouses and shipping operators, customer services employees and any other employees involved in product management) are appropriately trained on the distribution and quality procedures
- Ensure that all the distribution/quality procedure required to distribute LADP products in the Territory (USA, Canada and Puerto Rico) are in place, maintained and updated according to any regulatory changes or any new product
- Performs quality checks to ensure product is packaged and labeled correctly and the parts are correct and in good working order. Repackages product as required per specification and order.
- In case of any packaging operations ensure that the packaging is done according to the procedures and in line with the regulatory approval
- Perform at least one quality audit per year on key distribution procedures such as returns including complaints, recall and regulatory safety issue notification
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Competencies / Abilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Read and follow procedure instructions to understand how to properly operate and use the products
- High level of patience, respect, and professionalism while working with customers and co-workers in written format as well as verbally.
- Ability to learn quickly and keep learning
- General computer skills for alpha and numeric data entry
Required Education and Experience
- Technical knowledge of products and their applications or the ability to quickly learn products and continue learning;
- Experience developing and implementing quality procedures;
- Knowledge of or experience in the dental field is preferred;
- Knowledge of domestic and international shipping regulations as they relate to the company.
- This positions does not have direct supervisory responsibility; may lead a team in completing projects or tasks
- Limited travel is expected for this position typically to attend trade shows
- Small, clean storage warehouse with carpeted floors and bins with very light product; open work space, standard computer equipment with a single monitor
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds without assistance and up to 70 pounds with assistance
- Push light, bulky items on rolling carts
- Sit at a computer, keying alpha and numeric data for 50% of the time