Salary: $13.00 - $ 17.00 / hr
Date Posted: December 12, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292292
Machine Operator II & III
1st shift and 2nd shift
- Perform tasks associated with PCB and systems assembly
- May operate automatic and semi-automatic equipment as required (selective solder machine, wave machine, leaded insertion machine)
- Ability to work with and train diverse groups
- Accepting of opportunities to train on new equipment and to cross-train into other site operations, as needed
- Participate in a continuous improvement activity
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing production. You can read drawings and do calculations.
As part of the hiring process you must back ground check and drug test.
Salary: Machine Operator II $13 - $ 15.00 per hour doe
Machine Operator II $ 15.00 - $ 17.00 per hour doe