Date Posted: December 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 292312
A locally owned company in Union City, GA is looking to hire an experienced CNC Machine Operator.
- Use manual drill presses, grinders, saws, CNC mills, and other tools
- Understand basic math, especially decimals and fractions
- Be able to read micrometers, calipers or other precision measuring tools
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Kneel, stoop, squat, reach both above and below shoulder height, push, pull, carry and stand for duration of shift
- Routinely lift between 30 to 50 pounds at a time
- Stay focused and pay attention to details in a loud working environment
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!