Salary: Up to $18/hr
Date Posted: December 14, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292526
Great opportunity for an experienced
Local Electronic Manufacturing company located in Camarilo is now hiring an Assembler with soldering skills and wiring harness experience.
- Performs assembly of printed circuit boards, modules, power supplies and cable harnesses.
- Perform mechanical assembly and install various electromechanical components into chassis
- Prepare wires (solid and stranded) and harnesses to make point-to-point soldering connections in accordance with J-STD-001, wiring diagram, schematics, and/or sketches.
- Works from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, diagrams, instructions and notes
- Identifies and selects components to be integrated into subassembly and assembly units.
- Utilizes a variety of small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers and pliers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Electromechanical Assembler
- Soldering skills to include J-STD-001 certification
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to meet ITAR compliance
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 4:30pm and Saturday 5:00am – 1:15pm.