Date Posted: December 14, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292561
Local company in the area is searching for an experienced, proven individual for a temp-to-hire assignment to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant duties include:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Needs to be proficient in company's product selection
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports and handling multiple projects
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts,
practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
General Office Clerical duties include:
- Performs data entry functions
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Completes work schedules and arranges appointments for staff
- Orders materials, supplies, services, complete records, reports and cleaning in turn
Customer Service duties include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct custom customer calls to Sales
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Recent and relevant experience in the area you are applying for
- Able to provide references
- Willingness to undergo a background check & drug screen
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute and data entry speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Receptionist/Admin Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Receptionist/Admin Assistant include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary