Salary: Up to $16 per hour DOE + benefits
Date Posted: January 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 292578
Recruiting Assistant – Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Up to $16 per hour + health benefits
Location: Alpharetta, GA
PrideStaff, an award winning staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant to join our Alpharetta team. If you are a GOAL-ORIENTED, SELF-STARTER, have a great sense of HUMOR, HIGH ENERGY LEVEL, VIVACIOUS PERSONALITY and have a BIG HEART FOR PEOPLE, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for anyone who has a couple of years of professional office and sales experience and is looking to start a career in the recruiting and staffing industry. Positions at PrideStaff offer training, strong financial upside and rapid career advancement possibilities. We also like to have FUN!
The Recruiting Assistant will assist in building candidate relationships, uncovering new client relationships and supporting hiring activities. Exceptional communication skills, multitasking and the flexibility to handle change are essential to success in this role. Phone mastery and a sales / relationship development mindset are critical. You will also be an organizational guru, working effectively with our team to promote inside sales and marketing. Extensive training will be provided.
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Present a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants and Associates
- Contribute to making PrideStaff a Great Place to Work for our field associates
- Review and screen resumes for applicants that meet our hiring criteria
- Conduct phone interviews and schedule in person interviews
- Conduct reference check calls with hiring managers
- Schedule sales appointments with hiring managers and decision makers
- Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates
- Input weekly time data for payroll processing
- Respond to unemployment claims
- Think outside the box to develop new recruiting sources
- Initiate onboarding process and maintain compliance with hiring requirements
- Participate in training to learn about the staffing industry and Pridestaff's proprietary processes
- Represent PrideStaff in the community
Recruiting Assistant - Required Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- 1 to 3 years of recent experience in a fast-paced professional office or customer service environment with an emphasis on sales
- High school degree (min) – some college preferred
- Sales / marketing / psychology and / or customer service background preferred
- Excellent computer and typing skills (50 + WPM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to establish daily priorities and work independently
- Superb customer focus and attention to detail
- Consistently exceed PrideStaff’s key performance indicators for recruiting and sales
- Follow a proven recipe for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and / or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com to apply.