Salary: $75,000- $120,000
Date Posted: December 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 292699
Senior Product and Marketing Manager
Our Client is seeking a passionate, experienced strategic medical device marketer to join our Orthopedic Team.
The Senior Product and Marketing is responsible for:
- Leading early phase product planning activities including business justification.
- Providing guidance and support on related product development activities (defining requirements).
- Executing and managing implementation of commercial strategies and development.
- Serving as a key contributor of the overall commercialization effort for Spine and Trauma portfolio of products.
- Execution of product commercialization plans.
- Market development activities.
- Develops analysis around the competitive environment and clearly defines product positioning, key issues, strategies, and target audiences for assigned product(s)/product lines.
- Develops strategic roadmap and business cases to support new product and service offerings.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to shape customer requirements for related products.
- Serves as leader of physician product planning advisory board for assigned product(s)/product lines.
- Works with marketing communications to support development of launch materials, product literature, and any other collateral material required to support sales and key marketing messages.
- Conducts product overviews for physician and sales reps.
- Works with market research to collect all limited market release survey data and shares results regularly with management.
- Assists in developing strategies for target markets.
- Oversee new product positioning, pricing strategies and market research.
- Develop training materials and surgical techniques.
- Seek and maintain active contacts with key physicians.
- 4 year college degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of medical device industry marketing experience.
- Experience working with complex product portfolios in the medical device industry.
- Experience with strategic product planning and commercial execution.
- Developed leadership skills/experience, including the ability to map task inter dependencies, prioritize
- such tasks, and develop, monitor and live within budgets as well as the demonstrated ability to forecast major milestones.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
About our Client:
Our Client works with an extensive network of engineers, surgeons and hospitals as well as leaders in the medical device industry worldwide. We are a small, effective company that promotes a challenging work environment in a team building and problem-solving atmosphere. Our team takes products from the initial concept stage through the phases of designing, prototyping, testing and commercialization. They focus on the development of innovative technologies for medical devices that will not only meet the needs of the patients, but also improve their quality of life.