San Diego, CA
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 292821
Our client based in San Diego has multiple opportunities for Production Associates on Level 1 and 2 grades. These are temporary to direct hire opportunities!! Responsible for the assembly of the company’s products within prescribed specifications and if applicable, through efficient machine operation by performing some or all of the following duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ DAILY TASKS:
1. MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS SOLDERING EXPERIENCE WITH USE UNDER MICROSCOPE. EXPERIENCE MUST BE RECENT AND WITHIN THE PAST 1 to 2 YEARS.
2. Individual is expected to have good verbal and written communications skills.
3. Ability to interpret drawings and assembly instructions (verbal and written).
4. Ability to operate production machines to produce or modify parts in accordance with the company’s established standards and guidelines.
5. Proper use of hand tools required.
6. During the process of assembly, the ability to notice any workmanship defects or flaws in the produced parts and report them immediately to management is required.
7. Detect and report any machine or tool malfunctions.
8. Maintain a clean and safe environment.
9. Document production activities as requested.
10. Other related tasks may be assigned such as counting, packaging, labeling or bagging the produced parts or the raw material in preparation for kitting.
11. Ability to train others
12. Strong attention to detail
13. Positive Attitude
14. Ability to maintain daily / weekly quota by working quickly and accurately
1. Adequate Math, Reading & Reasoning Ability – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to read and understand assembly instructions and interpret product drawings. Ability to understand to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
2. Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities – Oral and written communication skills, Organizational skills, Planning skills, Time Management skills, Manual dexterity.
3. Education/Experience – High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1 to 5 years prior assembly experience in a similar environment.
4. Due to the nature of work performed, Right to Work in the USA is required (IE: Citizenship, Greencard)
Local Candidates only, no third parties