Salary: Up to $22 per hour
Date Posted: April 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292836
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: Up to $22 per hour
Our client seeks an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a part-time basis. You will play an integral role in the daily operations of the company in support of the executive staff. A 4-year college degree is required with a minimum of 3-5 years of recent accounting experience. Flexible hours with a total of 12 to 15 hours per week on average.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Posts details of business transactions to QuickBooks Enterprise
- General ledger accounting, budgeting and reporting to include balance sheets and profit and loss statements
- Reconciles and balances all bank and cash accounts
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable
- Collects, retains and verifies appropriate data and assists/coordinates with CPA in preparation of federal, state, and local tax reports and returns.
- Responsible for all aspects of multi-state sales and use tax
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- 4 yr college degree highly preferred, business or accounting concentration
- 5 yrs general accounting experience with an emphasis in cost accounting and sales tax compliance and reporting.
- Expertise in Quickbooks Enterprise
- Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen