New Hyde Park, NY
Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 292903
Accomplished and growing full-service law firm located near New Hyde Park, NY is currently looking for an Associate Attorney with 2-3 years of experience in Trusts and Estates.
The incumbent must have experience in estate administration, trust administration, guardianships/conservatorships, elder law planning, estate planning and related tax areas to help them provide exceptional service to their clients.
Qualified candidates should have good communication skills, be team players, and have strong academic credentials.
The day-to-day work will involve but not limited to:
- Providing tailored estate planning, estate settlement and trust administration services
- Counseling clients – ability to discuss complex law in plain English
- Preparing estate plans and sub-document, administering and settling estates, providing trusts and estates fiduciary services, pursuing guardianship, conservatorship, etc., including tax-oriented planning for lifetime gifts and the disposition of assets at death
- Constantly staying on top current laws and court decisions
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Must be licensed to practice law; MA preferred
Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits package
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm