Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 293025
Event Ambassador – Transportation, Directions and Dispatch
Are you friendly? Do you have experience directing a crowd of people? Can you answer questions over and over? Do you like the fast pace of working on game day?
We are looking for Event Transportation Ambassadors to direct crowd traffic at a large professional basketball event.
- Ability to give directions, able to gather and take charge of a crowd to give information and/or direct to a location
- May require dispatch experience or knowledge of how to dispatch vehicles or people to specific locations
- Assignments may be outside, or inside a hotel or arena
- Must be able to stand on feet for duration of assignment which may be 8 or more hours
- Must be able to pass a background check
Interviews Immediately Available - Contact PrideStaff Now at 310-398-7900