Salary: $10-$14/hr DOE
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293089
This company works with a government benefit program that provides a discount on monthly telephone service for eligible low-income subscribers to help ensure they can connect to the nation's communications networks, find jobs, access health care services, connect with family and their children's schools, and call for help in an emergency.
As a CSR you will be responsible for completing customer orders and inquiries by telephone for existing or prospective customers. Our representatives analyze and resolve customer concerns using established procedures.
- Increase customer retention and value of customers through up-selling
- Manage customer expectations where difficulties exist without alienating the customer
- Save business where customers are seeking to change carrier
- Complete outbound promotional sales, welcome calls, Lifeline recertification campaigns and collections
- Follow-up calls with prospect customers daily.
- Routine customer maintenance and cleanup as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- 2+ years of customer service experience. *Telecommunication experience preferred
- High School education required; college degree preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Proficient in using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
They are a young, fast growing company that provides an opportunity to make a significant impact. This position comes with a competitive compensation package and 401(k) retirement plan, Full-time positions comes with health insurance and other benefits. Please email current resume, and contact information.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM OR 9:30AM-6:00PM
Pay: $10-$14/hr DOE