Salary: $20 - $24 per hour DOE
Date Posted: December 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293099
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Tech for a production warehouse in Norcross, GA. This is a very important position and is the heart of the plant. It enables the facility to run at an efficient level. This position is extremely necessary to execute tasks in a safe, timely and collaborative way! You will be responsible to drive quality and a better working environment for all involved. Please apply if interested.
- Troubleshoot and replace 3 Phase motors, VFD'S, gear boxes, bearings, shafts, sprockets and pulleys
- Set up parts and equipment to OEM specifications
- Read electrical schematics and understand relay logic
- Lead by example, promote safe behaviors by proactively seeking to reduce risk within the plant
- Proficiently use a multi-meter and caliper
- Weld and fabricate small parts, brackets, catch pans, etc.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment
- 3+ years of relative experience within an industrial environment (Bakery experience preferred).
- Proven track record/experience in specific areas of engineering (Mechanical & Electrical).
- This candidate must uphold the greatest safety in every job performed.
- This candidate must be a problem solver.
- This candidate must be able to learn on the fly and be a self-starter.
- This candidate must be organized, results driven and be mechanically inclined.
Hours: This position will start on 1st or 2nd then move to 3rd after training.
Pay: $20 - $24 per hour DOE
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance effective the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- 401k Company matched dollar for dollar, up to 5% after a 90-day completion following the first of the next quarter.
- Company paid life insurance and short and long-term disability.
- Paid Time Off Program that starts accruing from day 1.
- Employee Assistance Program.