Salary: $17 - $19/hour
Date Posted: December 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 293172
PrideStaff Financial in the East Sacramento Greater Area is actively recruiting for a
Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic Temporary Accounts Payable Specialist for a client in the Greater East Sacramento area. This position has the potential to become a temp to hire position. This client is a very successful an reputable organization with growth opportunities and great benefits if hired on permanently.
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of accounts payable invoices and timely and accurate processing of checks in accordance with company policies and procedures using in-house software.
- Submit vendor credit applications.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists accounting department as necessary.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as required.
- Process invoices into computer system.
- Processes check requests.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, vendors and others regarding purchases.
- Reconcile statements and answer all vendor inquiries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Three to five years high volume full cycle AP experience about 300-400 per day.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detail oriented, accurate, professional attitude, reliable, problem solver, customer oriented.
- Must be over 18 years of age and able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to provide at least 3 positive business references from prior employers, supervisors or manager.
Depending upon experience and skills sets, this position pays $17/hr to $19/hr.
Keywords: Quickbooks, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounts payable, accounts payables, data entry, vendor statements, reconcile vendor statements, analysis, accounting, billing, deposits, Excel, accounting records, invoices, bills, vouchers, cash receipts, expenses, ledger, employee records, reports, discrepancies, accounts payable specialist