PrideStaff specializes in identifying the top talent for administrative, clerical and data entry candidates in the North Metro Atlanta area for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for an Legal Secretary for a law firm in the Alpharetta area.
- Performs a variety of administrative/clerical functions.
- Schedules appointments
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- At least 1-2 years recent clerical experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Typing 45 + wpm
- Associates Degree minimum highly desired
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Close attention to detail
- Professional and articulate
- Multi-tasking and handling multiple deadlines and assignments
- Good organizational skills
- Outgoing and personable personality
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
Related Keywords:secretary, administrative assistant, associate, correspondence, typing, letters,word processing, managing, budgets, bookkeeping, maintaining, paperwork, paralegal, legal, receptionist.
You can apply or send resumes directly to: NorthAtlanta@pridestaff.com