Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293676
Executive Administrative Assistant - Corporate Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant reports to the Human Resource Director and will provide general administrative assistance in assigned tasks related to Corporate Office and Human Resources functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with administrative documents including local, state, and federal contract related documents.
2. Type administrative, reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
3. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
4. Record, type and distribute meeting minutes as needed.
5. Monitor compliance with Agency policies and labor regulations with regard to overtime, paid leave use, meal breaks, mileage, part-time hours, etc.
6. Maintain or coordinate maintenance of all Corporate, Board of Directors, administrative, personnel, Human Resources, and program files as assigned.
7. Schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings and events, including Board of Directors, Program Directors and staff meetings, annual dinner, picnic, and other events.
8. Maintain database records as assigned, including processing reports and relevant correspondence.
9. Produce and distribute policy and procedures manuals, employee handbooks, Admin. Forms and SB198 binders to various programs. Produce and distribute updates as assigned. Post on SharePoint and HRIS as needed.
10. Maintain an accurate client list..
11. Assist with Agency proposals as needed.
12. Assist with daily office routines such as opening and closing, answering telephones, incoming/outgoing mail, supply ordering, and cash receipts as assigned.
13. Maintain a supply of all necessary forms, updating and distributing as assigned.
14. Coordinate building & equipment maintenance contracts, ordering repairs as assigned.
15. Remains flexible and tolerant to changes in workloads and assignments.
16. Provides excellent customer service while supporting the efforts of the Agency.
17. Organize work and set priorities to meet established deadlines.
18. Will think and act quickly and efficiently in emergencies.
19. Comply with all Turning Point Safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to: workplace safety, reporting work related injuries, Infection Control and preventing potential safety risks for staff, clients and others.
20. Will drive on Agency business.
21. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and actives may change at any time with or without notice by the Human Resources Director, Chief Operating Officer(s), Chief Financial Officer or Chief Executive Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High School diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Five (5) years administrative experience with at least one (2) year of Human Resources experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized and efficient manner.
4. Work with a variety of directors and program administrative staff.
5. Organize, prioritize work and function somewhat independently.
6. Ability to type 55 wpm.
7. Perform basic mathematical calculations.
8. Exceptional organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Self-motivated, able to balance multiple priorities and work independently and as a team member.
10. Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
11. Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness, in an environment with multiple distractions.
12. Ability to work at a high level of confidentiality.
13. Ability to think clearly, logically, analyze issues and use good judgment to carry out responsibilities.
14. Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
15. Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
16. Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a dependable means of transportation that is properly insured and operated in accordance with all laws. Agency insurer authorization is required.
17. Ability to pass a criminal background check.
18. Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
19. Must maintain good relationships with consumers, co-workers, government and civic representatives, as well as community members within whom the Agency is transacting business, and relate to them in a professional manner.
Shift: Monday - Friday occasional Saturdays.
Pay: $15 - $20/HR DOE
If interested please apply with resume to be considered.
Pridestaff 3741 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277