Date Posted: January 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 293721
PrideStaff has immediate positions for Customer Support Representatives for a dynamic company in North County.
MUST be able to work Saturday or Sunday with a day off during the week.
2 shift available
- Responsible and accountable for taking inbound calls from active and potential clients as well as employees.
- Answering employee and client questions, directing calls to the appropriate staff members, researching and resolving shipping issues, handling client scheduling changes, answering program questions including but not limited to e-tools, website, etc.
- Address shipment statuses, process client refunds and submit food quality reports.
- Responsible for exhibiting a strong customer focus through friendly, professional interaction with staff and clients with the goal of achieving first call resolution.
- Responsible for seeking self-development through monitoring, coaching and training to expand program knowledge and customer service skills.
- Responsible for the quality of work including the completion of necessary documentation such as; Product Quality Issue Reports, Change in Condition Reports, Refund Requests and other assigned administration.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some college and/or previous sales/customer service experience preferred.
- 2+ YEARS customer service experience desired.