Date Posted: July 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293779
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using MIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Estimates material and labor.
- Recommends supplies and materials to be ordered.
- Must have one year of Flux Core MIG welding and fabricator experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background screen.
- Must be able to perform and pass vertical welds and horizontal welds for welding exam (will need welding hood and steel toed boots).
- Overtime opportunities are available.
- 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday, overtime required (some weekends, as needed)