Salary: $35-45K plus generous bonus
Date Posted: December 29, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 293893
PrideStaff Financial Staffing Consultant
Are you a highly motivated Sales and Service professional interested in running a full service desk to recruit and place Finance and Accounting candidates into various companies in the greater East Sacramento area.
PrideStaff Financial is expanding our internal sales and recruiting team in the Sacramento/Roseville area to meet an increasing demand for accounting and financial professionals. Staffing Consultants within PrideStaff Financial are part of a sales, recruiting and staffing team, but focus specifically on accounting and financial placements and staffing. PrideStaff Financial Consultants benefit from creating outstanding experiences with clients and job seekers through sales and recruiting efforts, and successfully matching talented professionals with top companies in the area. Building a lucrative career within PrideStaff Financial includes the following sales, staffing and recruiting duties:
- Create great experiences by making the right accounting and financial candidate matches in temporary and direct hire positions
- Plan and managing your business to achieve specific sales, recruiting and staffing targets
- Recruit accounting and financial specialists, build and maintain a candidate network
- Utilize various recruiting approaches and recruiting tools including online recruiting, network recruiting, direct recruiting and generating recruiting referrals
- Ensure quality accounting and financial staffing placements through detailed interviewing, evaluations and career coaching
- Develop sales with a relationship based sales approach
- Grow and maintain a client base using our unique inside sales call, outside sales call and client visit processes
- Document all sales, recruiting and staffing activity
- Consistently provide experiences focused on what clients and job seekers value most
Professionals with varied backgrounds have built successful sales, recruiting and staffing careers within PrideStaff Financial. The following experiences, education and approach help create success:
- An aptitude for sales, recruiting and staffing
- Comfortable working with all levels of accounting and financial professionals
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree; Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is preferred
- At least two years of proven success in sales, recruiting, staffing or transferable skills
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency
- Passion for helping others
About PrideStaff Financial
PrideStaff Financial is a division of PrideStaff, a national staffing service founded in 1978 with over 70 locations nationwide. We are currently expanding our team in the Roseville area, and are looking for individuals to share our mission: consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most. Professionals who are client-service driven, goal orientated, organized and have an internal drive for success possess the qualities to be successful with PrideStaff Financial.
- Clients and candidates consistently rate PrideStaff Financial among the top recruiting firms within the staffing industry
- PrideStaff Financial provides comprehensive training to Staffing Consultants on our proven sales, recruiting and staffing processes
- We help our Staffing Consultants succeed with leading edge recruiting technology and performance improvement programs
- We offer one of the most unique and competitive compensation plans in the Staffing and Recruiting industry
- PrideStaff Financial is one of the fastest growing accounting and financial staffing firms in the U.S.
$35-45K/year base +bonus package
Call to Action!
Are you qualified and motivated? We want to hear from you! For immediate and confidential consideration, please reply to this ad or contact us directly! Please call us immediately to talk further.
Craig or Mary Ryder, Owners/Strategic-Partners – 916/757-6100.