PrideStaff is working with a reputable manufacturer in Fenton, MO to locate a hardworking Sales Associate to work in a never-boring, full-time position.
- This position assists in sales, production, shipping & receiving, inventory control and safety
- Solicit current and potential customers to increase sales
- Assist customers in selection of products and write orders for additional items needed
- Coordinate deliveries to customer.
- Create sales invoices to ensure accurate shipments
- Maintain inventory records and place orders to replenish stock
- Complete daily sales summary
- Approve vendor invoices for payment
- Assist with the loading and unloading trucks
- Operate equipment such as press brake to bend material to order
- Assist in creating and estimating material lists for customers
- Experience working with administrative functions such as inventory control, invoicing records, computer transactions, cash deposits and material estimates
- Sales or customer service experience in industrial products a plus!
- Strong organization skills needed
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle materials and material handling equipment.
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
PAY: $14.00/hr - $16.00/hr based on experience
BENEFITS (upon hire):
- Comprehensive medical plan for all full-time employees and their dependents
- Prescription card benefit
- Dental plan for regular full-time employees
- Life Insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program for all our employees and their immediate family members
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan, a company match and a profit-sharing plan
- Vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave for regular, full-time employees
- Financial performance incentive programs
For information on additional jobs opportunities through PrideStaff, please review the following website: http://www.stlouisstaffingagencies.com/
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff, we work for YOU!! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.