Date Posted: May 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294004
Field Supervisors – Quality Assurance
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Job Requirements/Ideal candidate fit
- Able and willing to travel throughout Greer, Greenville, Spartanburg, North Carolina, and Georgia
- Able and willing to work 10-12 hour shifts, on a regular basis – no 8 hour shifts, likely
- Have sole access to a reliable vehicle
- Willing to work weekends on rotation
Do you have solid customer service and administrative skills? Are you comfortable with analytical data entry and supervising a small work cell? Then this job is right up your alley.
1. You will be in a working supervisor capacity
2. The position works with many upstate Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers
3. Work week is up to 6 days and 60 hours (OT is Mandatory)
4. You must be able to work in a standing position and perform physical work
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work quickly and effectively within tight schedules, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. In addition you must be able to work hourly schedules that are not uniform day-to-day.
After extensive training you must be willing to travel, extensively at times, to meet customer needs. You will be required to manage inspection activity including identification and implementation of inspection criteria/processes. This includes managing inspectors; maintain a safe working environment and compliance with company procedures, rules and regulations.
You will be expected to work as leader, team member and alone with minimal supervision. Strong communication skills (oral and written) combined with a superior customer service approach toward clients and co-workers are expected. Overtime and shift work may be required.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience.
• Post-secondary school education in a technical college and/or equivalent.
• Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service excellence.
• Able to work both as a team member & independently.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Professional appearance.
• Military experience is an asset but not required.